24.4.11

HOOTERS OF THE MONTH

LAUREN BIANCHI

Senior

Education, Theatre


fun, silly, loveable


a personal achievement: "I was accepted into the Teach For America Program"

hobbies: sewing, acting, and reading

how you see yourself in 10 years: "Married with children, teaching or acting in theatre, loving life and helping others in need!"

something on your bucket list: skydiving




LINDSEY WALLER

Senior

Communication


fun, friendly, driven


a personal achievement: "Competed for Miss Kenosha and learned so much about myself!"

hobbies: riding horses, exercising, drawing

something on your bucket list: "To travel to Venice, Italy and go on a gondola ride through the watery streets"





BECKY WIMMER

Junior

Elementary Education


adventurous, friendly, fun


hobbies: traveling, photography

favorite function: Semi-Formal

something on your bucket list: zip-lining

interesting fact: "I've been on 4 cruises!"

how you see yourself in 10 years: teaching 4th grade



ALLY SCHWARTZHOFF

Junior

Communication


sensitive, kind hearted, compassionate


hobbies: shopping, shopping and shopping

how you see yourself in 10 years: "Hopefully married to my best friend, owning my own boutique, traveling and having children!"

favorite function: formal






MARINA MARTINEZ

Sophomore

Communication, Sociology


bubbly, enthusiastic, friendly


A personal achievement: "My senior year of high school I was voted Varsity Cheer Captain, selected to be the Editor-In-Chief of my school newspaper, and promoted to Head Statistician and manager of the Varsity Wrestling Team"

Something on your bucket list: "To express to everyone who I care for, that I love them; and to apologize to anyone I have ever hurt"